**Update to "You just can't buy class entry" **

Wanted to make sure to get this copied and pasted before she deleted it. Wish someone would come along and prove me wrong, but it doesn't look like its going to be this time around. I should mention that the numbers of the group have now dwindled down to 219 from 226.

Who needs cable eh? ;)

"52 couples (which strangely includes females) and about 22 all female couples (that would certainly be a needed necessity for the "all girl" play room and over 100 SINGLE FEMALES"


Haha, what a lie. There were like 15 guys and 2 women there. This was obviously just a cash-grab. No wonder your response was so defensive.

Whatever. I was curious. Turns out, swingers clubs are just what I expected - 90% men, mostly creepy and old.

Enjoy the $30 you got from me Victoria. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.


Edited by User 7,915,871 on Oct 30, 2009 8:24 AM