My little ponies



You know, I never was one for ponies and horses growing up. Maybe it was the city slicker in me, maybe I wasn't like other little girls in a wide variety of ways. While I think they are beautiful and majestic creatures, I never "had a thing" for them.
Of late though, it seems that I am starting to form my own personal "my lil' pony" corral.
There is Sterkarm the primary stud, and while he is sub, he has preferential treatment over everyone else.
Then there are the newly arrived pups. Met two thus far, and they are both just too cute for words. In their submissive, "please Auntie ram my sweet ass" kind of way. One especially likes to refer to me as "Goddess" and can't worship me enough. So cute. :)
There is the quiet rocker one, with the hockey player butt and sly smile. Just can't get enough of Auntie's attentions on that cute tush. Both are late twenties, but very willing to serve and don't seem like they will require a great deal of work to become fully house broken.

Then there are the young 'uns. Haven't met them offline yet, but both are very pleasing online thus far.
The youngest of the two is so adorable I can't wait to eat him up with a spoon. All he wants to do is worship at my feet (or any other body part that pleases me). So young and eager to learn, good head on his shoulders and most importantly, respectful. Can't wait to put him through his paces.
The other one is also good potential pony material. We have good chats online the last two days we've met and it might transfer over into real life, noone can tell for sure.

Now all I need is a unicorn to complete my personal erotic corral and all will be set. Got a good prospect online, but with girls, its so hard to know for sure who is for real.