Things that make me go "hhhmmmmmm" - Part II



For as long as I can remember, I have studied people. Most especially the correlation between their words and actions. What I have learned is that when the words and actions do not match, always go by the actions.

When people from a social networking site such as Facebook, MeetUp.com or such and list interests such as "meeting new people, exploring the city, etc." but block off contact options, don't list a picture or much info about themselves, it makes me wonder just who they are and what game they are playing.
I am not out to judge, but rather, understand what it is about actually going out and meeting someone new that scares them so? Have we become so isolated and cocooned that we don't know how to interact anymore without a keyboard in front of us?

I also have a hard time understanding the younger set. The twentysomethings that are all about instant gratification and have relatively little or no integrity. They talk a great game, but seldom have the goods to back it up. It often appears that they learned their social skills from watching television and depending on the sitcom of choice, their social interaction varies from amusing to downright hillbilly.

The "boomerangs" are also an interesting phenomenon. They are the ones that made initial contact, showed enthusiasm and had no follow through, so I tossed them away. Then they contact me again after months, or even a year or more sometimes with stuff like "I was busy before, but now I have time to hang out with you". Oh my!! How lucky can a girl get?? (Too bad you can't see me rolling my eyes). Honestly, not to be arrogant, but did they really believe that someone like me would stay on the shelf for whenever they got around to spending time with me? Why do they choose to confuse "Friends With Benefits" with "Bootycall"? Is it because that's the one of the two modes they are familiar with? Boyfriend or bootycall? I did my best to explain who I was, what I wanted and what I wouldn't tolerate. They think I was kidding or don't know my own mind? I am not complicated or complex for the sake of it. I say what I mean and mean what I say.

I am also finding interesting people's understanding of "submissive" for example. It seems they think it means "They will lie there and tell me what pleases them and I will oblige them". LMAO!! This one is always a knee slapper. That's just lazy kids, not submissive.

No thanks. I prefer a lover with imagination, stamina and geared for my pleasure.

So, this goes out to all you boys that keep trying to reconnect, because you finally figured out that I was the best you are ever going to have. You are too late. Sterkarm was smart enough to know a great thing when it cuddled him and he acted on that. It takes more than a big cock to satisfy me. I also need a playmate with brains and initiative. Not someone still stroking off in their mother's basement in front of their computer, but a real man, who knows who he is and what a treasure he has in his arms.

I believe the term when I was growing up still applies "You snooze, you loose".