Looking for that special gal pal.



Now that I have found my boy, have been doing a great deal of thinking about rounding out my "special friends" and so I am now in search of that ever-elusive, rarely seen "gal pal". This one would however be very special. So, what am I looking for in this "special gal pal"? I can try and list some here, but I guess the one thing that I do know with certainty is that there is no denying chemistry, it either exists or it doesn't, and it is no one's fault if it is not there. I will however endeavour to give the universe a clearer picture of the girl I am looking for.



In terms of physical appearance, I don't have many exclusions or limitations. There are some excessive traits that I don't find highly appealing. Like hard core or extreme piercings and tattoos. I don't judge people that are hard core, I just know what I like to look at when exploring my lover's body.
She could be any height, or weight, so long as it is proportional. I am an active person and being with someone with self-imposed physical limitations is not a great deal of fun if we can't go more than a couple of blocks for a walk.
Race, colour, creed, ethnicity, any of those demographics are meaningless to me. If there is one thing I have learned is that "people are people" and while it might be handy and convenient to put labels on people based on these demographics, it never has been a good gauge in my view.
So, really, anything goes, so long as she maintains good overall hygiene, is physically appealing and cleans up well.



It would also be great if she lived in the Toronto area, preferably alone, had some of the same interests as I do, was a dedicated lifelong learner, open minded and willing to explore different sides of life with someone that will look out for her. A Friend With Benefits. I guess someone like myself when I was younger.
Perhaps she is looking for a motherly-type mentor to explore and seek life's adventures.

So, a young woman making her way in the world. Well balanced, emotionally, intellectually and spiritually. Someone with class and dignity, as well as self assured and poised. Someone classy and fun with an eagerness to learn and grow.

If this sounds like yourself or someone you know, drop me a line with some info on yourself and what you are looking for.