Found what I didn't even know I was looking for.

Who knew? I sure didn't. I just kind of snuck up on me, these feelings, this.....completeness. Not sure what all the worry, fuss and stress was about early on, maybe just insecurities rearing their ugly heads. Seems that the one-of-a-kind-type of guy you read about in those silly romance novels and hollywood movie scripts, does really exist. Don't let the girly-like giggles fool you though, it was a rough and often lonely road to get to here. Won't even get into the age thing, it's just too depressing, but let's just say that "dues have been duly paid". And now it's time to let go of the old insecure worries and enjoy the benefits of being in a loving relationship with another human being that "gets me". Truly can be characterized as "a unicorn". Funny isn't it? How often we have a gender associated with "animals" even ones of fantasy or lore. But for whatever stupid reason, I had always envisioned the "unicorn" as a female. hhmmm, will have to look that up in the psych literature. :P




There is a term in another fictional realm, the Betazedoids call it "Imzadi" and when you look it up in Wikipedia you find this explanation, which is as good as any I could come up with.
It would appear that I have found my Imzadi (or did he find me?)