Risen from the ashes once again.


Decided to move blogging over from Yahoo! 360, as that seemed to be populated mostly by those (in whatever unique fashion) that were mostly interested in sexing me up. Lots of hormones of both genders run amok over there, so I am moving over here in the hopes of appealing to a different audience. We'll see.

Well, perhaps first off we should get reacquainted, shall I go first? My name is Barb, I am a 41 yr old Greek, single mom of a 17 yr old boy, medical secretary and delightfully single after a very long time. I am bi, and for the first time in my life I am living alone, totally and completely (with the exception of my pet bird I found, but that's another blog) and having a great time rediscovering myself. Which is my segway into what this blog is for, to share my discoveries and experiences and stories and anecdotes and questions and interact with you on this trip we call life.

So, with this brief introduction I start on this new road down the highway of life and you're welcome to come along for the ride. All I ask is that you please not put your feet up on the dashboard.

Feel free to contact me with your inquiries, comments and whatnot, but please, respect me as I do you and don't waste my time, most especially with any hate, I don't have time to accept it.

Yours in peace,

Barb