I am merely observant

So does it make me a bad person to be observant and take advantage of a situation not of my making?

Hmmmm. See, here's the thing. I was trying to BUY something from the junk food vending machine downstairs earlier and it wouldn't accept my money. Got a bit frustrated trying to figure out why this was so, when I saw that the display showed "Test". So, I tried just pressing the desired number selection and "Whamo!!" out comes the candy, free of charge!


Could this really be true? Let's be scientific about it and try again. WHAM! more freebies!!


Well, for the sake of science, we must endeavour once again to verify that this is so. BLAM!


So, now, everytime I go down, I stop and get more stuff.


Does this make me a bad person? I didn't do anything to the machine. I merely observed its condition and am taking advantage of it. Alright, I also refrained from telling anyone else at work, because I want it all for myself and I want to see how long before the vending machine company catches on.