New year brings new adventures


One just never knows what fun and excitement life has in store. Been doing some more bonding with my Imzadi and it turns out my big strong manly man, wants to be mine. I mean totally, submissive, all mine. He wants me to be his hypnodomme. (Hope that doesn't include a great deal of high heel wearing). But all kiddin' aside, he just never stops amazing me with the new and exciting ways he just pushes all the right buttons.
So, we've decided that we're going to start off with something simple, some "vanilla hypnosis" just to get us more familiar with the process and improve my technique, of which I really have none, since this is all new to me.
The short term goal is to control his erection and ejaculation with a trigger word. How delish is that? ;) Having my young hottie totally under my supreme control, makes me all gummy inside already, can't wait.
But as in all new things in life, one must prepare and perform their due diligence. So I have been doing some research on the overall area of hypnosis, and the more esoteric sexual aspects. A great deal of it really amuses me, only because of the "hypno for fee", just making a buck any which way I guess. But, that is neither here nor there I suppose, because this is about us and our evolving into true Imzadi. Bonding in ways that most couples wouldn't dare explore, and doing it with our hearts and eyes wide open, and in trusting each other, free ourselves from our limiting chains.
I am so excited to start, it's the most daring thing I have done in a long time. Guess I am taking this rather seriously, but it's just a huge turn on for me to have someone basically submit in such a grand scale.