Rejection, some can't deal with it like a grown up.



It never fails to surprise me and to amuse me thereafter, just how some people are unable to deal with rejection at all. They will say anything to try and get with me, promise things they can't possibly deliver, pretend to be what I am looking for when clearly they are unsuitable, and when they set off my radar and I try to politely tell them "No", they keep trying and trying to coax me.
Take this prize of a human being - Scott (to view his pic on someone else's blog, click link above).
He was one of the many CL respondents from last year. He was, like the other 99% rejected because he was immature and nasty even from the emails. He went ahead and added me to his MSN, even though I did nothing to encourage him and even asked him at one point to delete me. So anyways, he kept sending me pics of him - like somehow that would be enough of an enticement (what a loser), and still I wouldn't bother.



He kept begging for one chance for me to get to know him better, but I wouldn't bite.
Life went on, I found my boys and they have kept me busy and contented.
Then I make the mistake of logging into my MSN the other day and there pops up Scott with yet another pathetic attempt at getting with me. I tell him in no uncertain terms "I am not into you". Ask nicely again for him to delete me, I am not interested and don't have the time to bother with him. He won't budge, so I log off and shortly thereafter one of my boys drops by for a sleep-over ;) and I once again forget about Scott the Desperate.



Then this morning, I log into MSN again and there pops up an offline message, him calling me names, and finally the veneer comes off and the Scott I knew was underneath the whole time finally makes an appearance.
What an emotional retard!! No wonder he has to go to such lengths to bolster his delicate ego!



There is no time in this life to bother with unsuitable people. I don't doubt my finely tuned radar any longer. How many times do you guys have to prove me right before I trust my instincts?
I know who is right for me. I know who feels right when they are in my arms. I trust my senses because they always prove to be right in the long run.
Grow up Scott and the rest of you CL rejects. Or don't bother women of taste and class, go after the insecure whinny demanding younger bitches that make you feel like a man in comparison. You can't handle a real woman, and they can't tolerate your emotional retardation. Why should we bother when there are so many young, smart, hotties that know how to talk to a woman, treat her right and make us giddy with sexual chemistry?