Careful what you wish for...

... because you might just get it. I wanted to take an active part in this "peaceful warrior" approach I mentioned before, and so Destiny thought, "put your money where your mouth is" and delivered me a defunct group of cuddlers from MeetUp.com.
Well, I am seldom one to back down from a challenge offered, and I pick up that pack of cuddlers and move them over to Facebook, where we don't have to pay a service fee and proceed to gather the flock - so to speak. But seriously - alright not so much - but really, even my horoscope calls me "a social mother hen", so what was I suppose to do with them? There we are in the Starbucks, trying to work out how we want to cuddle, they all looking at me with their big hopeful eyes and their arms twitching to hug someone; what was I to do? So I picked up the mantle and lead them on to the beginning of the making of the great Toronto cuddle. I have no idea what I am getting myself into to be blunt, but I can't just let them go astray again, they want to hug and cuddle so much.
So, here I am, chief mother hen of Toronto Cuddle Up. Now I have to figure out the what, where, when, how, who, and get that all worked and also manage to find another half dozen females so that it doesn't turn into some kind of "cuddle gangbang", and still keep out the "sharks" that are just looking to scope out a feel and a prospective booty call. Phew!! that should be a piece of cake. LOL
So, yeah, just have to figure all that out, and still keep my sanity all the while dealing with other issues in my life that need my attention and resources.
Well, here we come world, the quietest revolution in history; The Cuddle Revolution.